Wednesday 11 September 2013

Quest #13 Redstone

Redstone is similar to real life electricity but different in other ways. (Wall?)

Your challenge is to get creative with using redstone.  
Can you teach our readers how to build something amazing using redstone?

Trivia: Unlike other minerals, redstone is the only mineral in Minecraft which is totally fictional.  
Check out this glossary for
real life electricity words.   

Learn more: about electricity at Kids Corner.

The Welcome sign in the Creative World on Mindcraft Kids Server, driven by a minecart clock circuit.





This weeks challenge was suggested by Jack and Samuel on the ideas wall, thank you.
Add your Ideas here.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to do redstone because I'm no good with it!
Sincerely
Cameron

Shaun Wood said...

I congratulate you Cameron for trying something you are not yet good at.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to do redstone because I'm no good with it!
Sincerely
Cameron

Shaun Wood said...

I congratulate you Cameron for trying something you are not yet good at.